Home > Brazilian, Syd: Darling Harbour, Sydney > Braza Churrascaria, Darling Quarter, Sydney

Braza Churrascaria, Darling Quarter, Sydney

The newest addition to the Braza chain which is located in Darling Quarter. This is not the first time I have been to Braza and probably won’t be the last. Braza is an ‘Authentic Brazilian Barbecue House’, a place for ‘meat lovers and for people who enjoy different experiences in life’.

Possibly the fanciest of the lot, T, C and I rocked up for lunch and opt for the express churrasco – a small version of the Traditional Churrasco for $28, only available for the whole table only. It’s a shorter menu but definitely ‘enough’ for lunch time.

We started with the cheese stuffed breads and boy were they tasty. Soft, pillow-y and full of cheese goodness!

The mixed salad, refreshing light and a wonderful complement considering we are eating all meat!

Love the black beans and rice.

Especially loved the roasted cassava – crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was so hard to stop at one, and obviously I didn’t!

Now, the meat, lots of different types of meat. On offer for lunch, rump cap, sausage, chicken drumettes, pork neck, and lamb leg.

I had one of each, the boys had more and boy were they filling. Loved the sausage and garlic bread, the sausage was a little spicy but it gave it that extra kick.

The rump cap, lamb leg and pork neck I loved, cooked to perfection, it was tender and tasty. The chicken drumettes I wasn’t a huge fan off, didn’t really like the spices.

To end, caramelised pineapple spindled with cinnamon then charcoaled, was served warm, it was sweet but not yet sickly.

Cute little ‘stoppers’, green to say keep going, feed me, and if you turn it upside down, with red being on top, it means STOP no more!!!

Service polite and friendly, it was busy for a Friday lunch. Definitely a fun way to eat with friends and family. So many meat options, even the lunch express. Thankfully I didn’t stuff myself silly like other times. It was lunch after all, if it was dinner…. it would have been a different story.

GA’s rating: 7 / 10

Braza Churrascaria

1 – 25 Harbour Street

Darling Quarter Sydney 2000

Braza Churrascaria (opening soon) on Urbanspoon

1. October 12, 2011 at 11:25 pm

Haven’t been to a Brazilian bbq for a long time, so I’m itching to go again, but there are so many around these days. :)

• October 12, 2011 at 11:31 pm

i know right? friend wanted to check this one out, but the one in leichardt is not bad either.

2. October 12, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Did you have the fried bananas? They were moreish.

• October 12, 2011 at 11:32 pm

didnt know they had fried bananas!!!!!! only caramelised pineapple – i would have loved a fried banana!

3. October 13, 2011 at 12:03 am

This looks good – and that’s great value too!
    I had the fried bananas in Leichhardt – so good!

• October 13, 2011 at 3:29 am

ya pretty good for lunch i think! will have to get the fried bananas next time.

4. October 13, 2011 at 12:42 am

Oooh, I like the express idea – though I surely ould have needed a piggy nap after all you can eat meat in the day!

5. October 13, 2011 at 4:15 am

I didn’t know they had an express option, sounds great for non heavy eaters, especially now that the weather is warming up.

6. October 13, 2011 at 6:38 am

i cant stop thinking about cheese stuffed bread -_-

• October 13, 2011 at 10:54 pm

they were seriously awesome – could eat a whole plate on my own i think! lol

7. October 13, 2011 at 10:36 am

looks great, i loooove caramelised pineapple :)

8. October 13, 2011 at 11:55 am

I assume this is a “All you can eat” situation right? I love Brazillian BBQ and those rump caps are about the cheapest most flavourful hunk’o meat ever!

9. October 14, 2011 at 2:42 am

Where is it?! I’d love to come, next time you go xx

• October 15, 2011 at 1:24 am

hey whitebeanie, it is in the new darling quarter in darling harbour, where the new playground is! definitely, lets go again soon! xx

10. November 10, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Was here for a group birthday dinner on a Saturday night and they have female dancers as well as male drummers!

11. June 28, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Extremely disappointing – especially if you’ve had Brazilian BBQ elsewhere (my suggestion – if you’ve had Brazilian BBQ elsewhere, go there instead). Felt like $100 (for two) had been handed over for very little in return. Don’t really know how they’ll stay in business. Don’t bother with this place, unless you like to go out for serves of rudeness from the staff.